Founded in 2010, the mission of the A440 Arts Group is to help performing artists and arts organizations to realize their full potential. Our clients include both established and rising composers, musicians, chamber groups, orchestras, record labels, and arts venues in the US and Canada. With impeccable attention to detail, we provide a wide range of affordable services, including marketing and media development, public relations, artist management, strategic planning, board development, fundraising, and more.
- Delos Announces the Release of ‘Alieva and Antonenko,’ a new CD Featuring Azerbaijani Soprano Dinara Alieva and Latvian Tenor Aleksandrs Antonenko
- Harmonia Mundi USA Releases Two Orchestral Albums Featuring Miguel Harth-Bedoya Leading the Norwegian Radio Orchestra
- Classical Guitarists Adam Levin, Matthew Rohde, Scott Borg Announce ‘The Kithara Project’
- Delos Releases Verdi’s ‘Simon Boccanegra,’ a Rare Full-Length Studio Recording Starring Internationally Acclaimed Baritone Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- Delos Announces the Release of ‘Dinara Alieva in Moscow,’ a New DVD Featuring Acclaimed Azerbaijani Soprano Dinara Alieva
- Delos Releases ‘Wait For Me,’ the Third Album in a Series Featuring Russian WWII Era Songs Performed by Baritone Dmitri Hvorostovsky