Founded in 2010, the mission of the A440 Arts Group is to help performing artists and arts organizations to realize their full potential. Our clients include both established and rising composers, musicians, chamber groups, orchestras, record labels, and arts venues in the US and Canada. With impeccable attention to detail, we provide a wide range of affordable services, including marketing and media development, public relations, artist management, strategic planning, board development, fundraising, and more.
- New York Polyphony Announces Release of ‘Sing Thee Nowell’
- Instituto Cervantes of Chicago Welcomes Classical Guitarist Adam Levin: 21st Century Spanish Guitar on Saturday, September 20, 2014
- American Opera Projects Premieres ‘As One,’ a Chamber Opera for Two Voices
- Avner Dorman Leads CityMusic Cleveland in World Premiere of Violin Concerto No. 2, “Nigunim” featuring Gil Shaham
- Delos Releases “Dear Theo”: Three Song Cycles by Ben Moore
- Delos Releases Terrain of the Heart: Art Songs by Composer Mark Abel