Founded in 2010, the mission of the A440 Arts Group is to help performing artists and arts organizations to realize their full potential. Our clients include both established and rising composers, musicians, chamber groups, orchestras, record labels, and arts venues in the US and Canada. With impeccable attention to detail, we provide a wide range of affordable services, including marketing and media development, public relations, artist management, strategic planning, board development, fundraising, and more.
- New York Polyphony Garners Second GRAMMY Nomination for ‘Sing Thee Nowell’
- Little Opera Theatre of NY Celebrates Tenth Anniversary with a Carlisle Floyd Double Bill: “Slow Dusk” and “Markheim”
- Classical Gala West Announces the Opening of New Concert Season with Four-Date West Coast Tour, Presenting Acclaimed Classical Guitarist Adam Levin
- New York Polyphony Announces Release of ‘Sing Thee Nowell’
- Instituto Cervantes of Chicago Welcomes Classical Guitarist Adam Levin: 21st Century Spanish Guitar on Saturday, September 20, 2014
- American Opera Projects Premieres ‘As One,’ a Chamber Opera for Two Voices